The pool and hot tub are open daily from 9:00 AM until 9:45 PM. Please keep the following rules and guidelines in mind while enjoying our facilities; these rules are in place to ensure your safety and the safety and health of our other guests. Guests who do not abide by these rules will be asked to leave the pool and/or hot tub and may be banned from CJC facilities at the staff’s discretion.
- The pool and hot tub are open daily from 9:00 AM until 9:45 PM.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised in the pool at all times; under Utah State Health Department regulations, children under 12 are not allowed in the hot tub.
- Food, glass, rocks & other hard objects, etc., are not allowed in the pool area.
- Please do not wear wet bathing suits in the lobby or upstairs lounge, as this creates a safety hazard for other guests.
- We do not provide additional towels for the pool; please remember to bring towels from your unit for the pool. We cannot provide extra towels during your stay, but your unit is equipped with a washer and dryer, and we do provide laundry soap free of charge.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Clubhouse or in the pool area.
- No running, jumping or diving is allowed in the pool area.
- Please use only pool toys in the pool (no non-water toys in the pool). Toys are not allowed in the hot tub.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors. We do live in a quiet residential area, so we ask that our guests keep the noise to a minimum in the evenings and at night.