CJC Facility Information & Rules
Our facilities include a heated outdoor pool and hot tub, dry sauna, exercise room, arcade/game room, vending machines and BBQ grills; these are all located in/near the Clubhouse. We also have a variety of sports courts on CJC grounds, equipment for these courts is available in the office. Please review the following information regarding CJC facility rules, and sign in in the lobby before using the CJC facilities.
The lobby, office and pool locker rooms are located on the main floor of the Clubhouse; there is an arcade and party area on the upper level of the Clubhouse. The pool, hot tub, dry sauna and exercise room are all accessed through the locker rooms on the main level of the Clubhouse. The pool and hot tub are outside but are heated year round, and are enclosed by a glass wall. The grills and picnic area are just outside of the lobby and pool area, on the south side of the Clubhouse.
Arcade & Party Room
There are a variety of arcade games and a pool table available in the upper level of the Clubhouse. These all require quarters, ranging from $0.25 to $1.00; there is a quarter machine in the lobby (at the bottom of the stairs) that accepts $1, $5, $10 and $20. Change is not available from the front desk – we do not keep any cash on hand, and we cannot refund money from these machines. Pool sticks are available from the front desk.
The upper level of the Clubhouse can be reserved for parties or large family gatherings. Please contact the office for more information or to reserve the Clubhouse.
Pool & Hot Tub
The pool and hot tub are open daily from 9:00 AM until 9:45 PM. Please keep the following rules and guidelines in mind while enjoying our facilities; these rules are in place to ensure your safety and the safety and health of our other guests. Guests who do not abide by these rules will be asked to leave the pool and/or hot tub and may be banned from CJC facilities at the staff’s discretion.
- The pool and hot tub are open daily from 9:00 AM until 9:45 PM.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised in the pool at all times; under Utah State Health Department regulations, children under 12 are not allowed in the hot tub.
- Food, glass, rocks & other hard objects, etc., are not allowed in the pool area.
- Please do not wear wet bathing suits in the lobby or upstairs lounge, as this creates a safety hazard for other guests.
- We do not provide additional towels for the pool; please remember to bring towels from your unit for the pool. We cannot provide extra towels during your stay, but your unit is equipped with a washer and dryer, and we do provide laundry soap free of charge.
- Smoking is not allowed in the Clubhouse or in the pool area.
- No running, jumping or diving is allowed in the pool area.
- Please use only pool toys in the pool (no non-water toys in the pool). Toys are not allowed in the hot tub.
- Please be respectful of our neighbors. We do live in a quiet residential area, so we ask that our guests keep the noise to a minimum in the evenings and at night.
Grills & Picnic Area
The barbeque grills are located on the patio next to the Clubhouse; there are also a number of picnic tables nearby for your convenience. The grills cannot be reserved – they are open on a first come, first serve basis only. We do provide grilling utensils, such as spatulas and tongs, available in the Clubhouse, but we do not provide paper plates, silverware, etc; you will need to bring these items with you. Please remember to clean up when you are done. We are happy to provide you with trash bags if needed.
Wireless Internet Access
There are no landline phones in our units, but we do have wireless internet available throughout the resort. There is no password to connect to the Circle J networks; simply find the CJC network with the strongest signal and connect to it.
If you have trouble connecting to our wireless networks, please try cycling your Wi-Fi (turn your reception off for about thirty seconds, then back on); you may also try restarting your device. If you have completed both of these troubleshooting steps and are still unable to connect, please contact the Clubhouse and we will cycle the router. Please be aware that some devices are not compatible with our network and may not be able to connect.